Wednesday 7 March 2012

In the Ocean of my Eyes..



In the ocean of my eyes,
the world seems to fall so fast,
It's not with the reality I see,
Rather with the illusion I pretend to be in...


In the ocean of my eyes,
The world seems to fall so fast...


I can avoid the doom of the world and of me,
I can avoid all the troubles, that are surrounded around me,
All I have to do is, let the water settle,
All I have to do is, let the ocean calm in my eyes...


In the ocean of my eyes,
The world seems to fall so fast..


Time is not the count anymore,
As even this hour seems to be forever,
I sit on the chair, holding the pen,
Writing on the sand, the story of my life,
The tide rises so high, making the words wash away,
In the OCEAN OF MY EYES......





"Words may speak whats on the mind, but eyes speak the heart out..."


No comments:

Post a Comment