Saturday 6 October 2012

'Dear Diary'

Don't know how many of you are reading my blog but as my father says that never concern yourself with the number and keep on writing coz someday it will be read. So here I am again with an article about my life.
To the outside world, my life may seem to be perfect and yeah, logically thinking, my life is perfect with a perfect combination of every thing one desires in his or her life. I have great friends who are there with me when I need them, in my happiness as well as in my sadness. I have a wonderful, supporting family. I am an engineering student and will be a graduate next year and talking about being perfect I will have job in my hand once I am a graduate. What else one need to call his or her life perfect!
But still here I am writing about my life as it is still incomplete, still it feels like something is missing and my life is not perfect. There's  no happiness among these complete things and still I find myself searching for something I do not know. All my well wishers are proud of me and all my enemies are jealous of me but here I am still not knowing what am I missing.
Life has always been a mystery for me and I have always believed that time is the only one that can solve this mystery. My patience is wearing out and now people can see behind the mask of happiness and fulfillment, the vulnerable me, the empty me.
I wrote this article coz I know not many people visit my blog so I can still refer to it as my 'Dear Diary'.

1 comment:

  1. But i peeped slyly into your personal diary :p

    anyway ,i can sense the angst, the restlessness inside you.
    The void inside u r talking about is there in everyone...i think so..
    This is the driving force which guides artists, musicians, painters and poets, like u , to produce beautiful creations...

    So, never let the void to be filled..
    Keep it up.
    :)

    ReplyDelete