Monday 8 July 2013

Unrealistic Optimism..!!!

Dear diary,
There are so many thoughts in my head that I would like to share with you. I wanted to write an article on it but it seems like I have lost my touch in this area. I feel more relaxed at writing when it's personal and not something I write as a third person. 
From the past few experiences I have started to realize that how it is tough to fulfill our dreams and goals. I have always been an optimistic person with lot of dreams and goals to fulfill. There are some things that I want to learn for a long time and I had lots of time to work hard and learn those things. But like always I have not been able to start with those things. I do feel little disappointed in myself for not doing the things I wanted to do  but there is still hope of doing it and accomplish my little dream. This optimism never leaves and I wait for the next right moment when I could do the things I want to do. And this circle keeps on repeating with a never dying optimism.
There are lots of people in this world who want to improve themselves in certain area, or like me want to learn something but are not able to start with it or leaves it in mid way. Then as a result some quits and some numbs that part of themselves which longed to do it. I am lucky in one thing that I am optimistic although it is unrealistic optimism in my case but still it helps me in not giving up on that thing. Although I may not be doing anything towards that dream of mine but at least it will stay in my head telling me how much I want it and someday I will overcome all the barriers and will fulfill my little dream in reality. 
Not everyone succeed in one go, for some there seems to be never ending tries to reach to final destination. So never give up, if there are so many failures  but if it's your dream then give it a pause but never quit because someday you will create a miracle and you wouldn't know how but you will create it. You may think that it is my unrealistic optimism speaking but believe me miracles do happen.  :) 

6 comments:

  1. Ur efforts will bear u sweet fruit on day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    do u write stories too ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i started writing a novel story of blue bird and till now I have just finished its first part only. Someday I will write its second part too.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow...shruti :)
    i think i'd read a story tilted 'blue bird' on this blog..
    It is realy beautiful...heartwarming..

    Well i hope u'll get ur novel published someday...
    And i'll definitely want to read that...
    Best wishes !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much and m sure someday I will complete it.

      Delete