Monday 13 August 2012

Found..!!

Last night I made a decision,
To seek a reason for all my pain,
I wandered around the world,
I wandered to every place,

Reasons that what I wanted,
Answers to all those why,
Why I've been so sad,
Why I've been so lonely,

So much pain inside,
So much pain outside, why
So many people around me,
So many friends around me, but why,

Why I'm still so sad,
Why I'm still so lonely,

I went to a place where I can feel solace,
It was calm and beautiful,
I've never seen such a beauty,
Got all my answers of why,
Reasons for which I've wandered so long,

All my loneliness,
All my emptiness fone,
At last I found a place,
Where I can be so happy,

I'm so sorry,
For all those times,
Blaming you for all my pain,

Probelems were not putside me,
Reasons were not outside me,
Now i know,
It's all inside me,
Love, Happiness, Peace,

U have no power to hurt me,
U have no power to break me,
Coz it's not U who rules,
But it's me, Master of My Life,

Found the reasons,
Found all those answers of why,
Life is a miracle,
It's not outside, but inside me,

At last, found that place inside,
Found that place for which I wandered outside,
I'm so sorry,
For blaming you all the time,


At last, found that place inside,
Found that place for which I wandered outside...!

No comments:

Post a Comment