Friday 31 August 2012

The setting sun, the coming darkness..

As this sunshine fades away,
The sun sets and the night comes,
I woke up from a dream,
A dream that felt so real,
A dream where I was shining like a golden bird,
Whatever I wished for, I got,
Whatever I worked for, it happened,
But it was a dream,
I came to know when I woke up,

The sun rays are changing their course,
As the sun is setting, they too are are fading,
But with the coming darkness,
I still got the stars and the moon to look forward to,

Setting sun has its own beauty,
Unlike the rising sun,
It's rays are more nostalgic,
It reminds me of my childhood,
Which faded with the setting sun,,
It reminds me about the present moment,
Which will fade with this setting sun,

But with the coming darkness,
I still got  the stars and the moon to look forward to...!!

1 comment: