Thursday 12 January 2012

Blindness


Intense are the senses, which never found their way home,

But now they are the gift of blindness, to save me from the dark,

As I lose one , other comes to fill the void!!


Everyone asks me, ‘Do you miss the sunshine, which used to air the fire burning inside you, uplift your spirits when everything seems to be falling apart. Do you miss the sunshine which painted you with gold so that you can stand high and shine with glory? Do you miss your sunshine?’ They went deaf when I started speaking, speaking about that light I meet every day, speaking about that ray which fans my dying embers, speaking about everything I remember about my sunshine.

Now remembering it is more difficult as the days passes. It has become a dull memory, no matter how much I try to hold it coz it’s the last thing left I remember from my vision, the reason of still being alive. They come and go, holding my hands, giving me sympathy, but no one can hear my cries, my tears which are hidden in the soft, cheerful voice which always wipes their tears telling them that

If One Goes The Others Come To Fill The Void !

1 comment: