Thursday 12 January 2012

Life a Magic Wand n I'm the Magician



Somewhere down the memory lane I can still hear those voices,

Which used to tell me how life is a magic wand and I am the magician,

How the world can be made to bend on its knees in front of me,

How everything in front of me is the illusion, and reality invisible,

How success can be tasted when I’m drowning in the ocean of failure,

How a ray can be produced from the darkness itself,

Somewhere down the memory lane, I can still hear those voices,

Calling me, to come back and complete my journey I’m destined for,

They still hold the faith, that life is a magic wand and I’m the magician.



It’s been long time since I have been to my destined path,

But the wand is still in my hands,

It doesn’t work now as I’m not a magician anymore,

Life seems to be now simpler, dull and numb,

Things are perceived the way they are seemed,

Illusion is now the reality, the reason to survive.



Getting involved in this world is not tough, but,

Somewhere down the memory lane I can still hear those voices,

Calling out my name, telling me to have faith,

Trying to save me from the sorrow and pain,

Telling me that life is a magic wand and I’m the magician!!

No comments:

Post a Comment