Saturday 12 May 2012

22 years of existence..!

Life has been good, sometimes great and sometimes challenging. But all I can recall in these 22 years of journey that I'm still sailing on a boat which is being sailed by the winds of change.
Everytime when life changes it's course I keep resisting coz I am not that much spontaneous. But this time, after so many years I have thought to take a chance and trust these winds, at last they say that there is a reson behind every occurence. I do not know whether I will be able to accept these changes with arms wide open or like everytime, I will turn my back and run so fast that they can not catch me.

"It's hard to break those walls which one created to protect oneself from the pain and torture of estranged relationships.."


No comments:

Post a Comment