Saturday 26 May 2012

You are Special..!!

Gifts!! We all want to be blessed with some special gifts which will make us unique and different from the crowd. Yeah we all want it. It's a fight between self dignity and and our own self being. How many of us have thought atleast once in our life that, we have been bestowed with a special gift which make us different form our friends and people we meet in our everyday life ? I know we all have dreamt of being special in our own ways. Well till now if you have shed that feeling of being special coz now you think you are grown up and matured unlike the childish you, who used to think of being special every single day then it's time to renew your thinking about yourself.
Yes, I am old enough to be called matured and is perfectly tuned to the real world where I work to live my life in a way I want it to be, where I dream of being with a perfect man like any other women of my age would but still I haven't stopped myself from thinking that I'm special. I am special, I've a gift that makes me distinguished from the crowd, I have that  gift in me that I used to dream of when I was a kid. Don't call me immature coz it sounds like a childish thing!
Tell me, "What it feels like when you have a gift and you don't know how to use it, as you are unaware of it?" Will that gift counts as a gift? No, we won't count that as a gift because how can we count something as a gift which is of no use to us.
Imagine that you are running in the woods searching for your gift coz someone like me inspired you to search for your gift. You are running and running, looking around yourself searching for the gift. But do you really know, "what that gift looks like?", "what actually is that gift you are searching?" Most of us don't know it. So even if we come across our gift, we won't be able to recognize it and will keep searching for it here and there.
We know that we have a gift that makes us special and different form the rest but how to know that gift and use it to it's maximum potential?
The answer to the problem is setting yourself free and flow with the momentum around you. When you are running in the woods searching for your gift then set yourself  feelings free and and you will be directed towards your gift by the momentum of your will to find the gift. It sounds philosophical but there is no other way I can explain. It's like the universal law of attraction. When you truly want something then set your intentions clear and let yourself loose and the universe will guide you to your fate.
So the anthem is to let yourself free and flow.


Once you are near your gift it will make those childish fantasy true and for sure you will feel special as you too have a gift.

2 comments: